Kafka >> mail # user >> Non-blocking scala client for Kafka 0.8

+
Aniket Bhatnagar 2013-09-25, 06:15
Re: Non-blocking scala client for Kafka 0.8
This is proposed as part of the Client Rewrite project. Wiki is here -
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Client+Rewrite#ClientRewrite-ProposedProducerAPI.
Please feel free to leave feedback on the new proposal.

Thanks,
Neha