Kafka >> mail # user >> which repo for kafka_2.10 ?

which repo for kafka_2.10 ?
If I want to use kafka_2.10 0.8.0-beta1, which repo I should go to? Seems apache repo don't have it. While there are com.sksamuel.kafka and com.twitter.tormenta-kafka_2.10
Which one should I go to or neither?

Best Regards,
Raymond Liu

+