Kafka >> mail # user >> invalid pom in maven central, for 0.8.0-beta1

+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-07-24, 05:48
+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-07-24, 05:53
+
Joe Stein 2013-07-24, 10:02
+
David Arthur 2013-07-24, 13:26
+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-07-24, 14:38
Re: invalid pom in maven central, for 0.8.0-beta1
Joe,

I've verified that the version of the pom in the apache releases repo works
for me (but it still has this issue:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-978).

Thanks,

Jason