Kafka, mail # dev - Re: kafka 0.8 vs. scala 2.9.2 - 2013-01-15, 00:23

Re: kafka 0.8 vs. scala 2.9.2
Jane,

I changed the version of scala in project/build.properties to 2.9.2 and did
a ./sbt clean update package. It seems to build and run fine for me.

I would check the classpath to see if there are conflicting versions of
scala.

Thanks,
Neha