Kafka >> mail # user >> Consumers constantly rebalancing

Re: Consumers constantly rebalancing
>> Unable to reconnect to ZooKeeper service, session 0x33c981ab95100ed
has expired, closing socket connection

This can happen either due to long GC pauses on your client side or due to
IO pauses on the zookeeper server side.
That is the reason increasing the session timeout seems to have helped.
If this error happens frequently, it will cause your consumer instances to
keep rebalancing.

Thanks,
Neha