Kafka, mail # user - How to get broker back to ISR

Re: How to get broker back to ISR
James Wu 2013-08-21, 16:46
Thank you Neha.

Actually my situation was more like this topic:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/kafka-users/201308.mbox/browser
My broker didn't back to ISR.

I will try to reproduce later.
On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 10:55 PM, Neha Narkhede <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Once the broker is restarted, the controller broker will send it a list of
> partitions that it should follow. The broker starts fetching from the
> respective leaders and enters the ISR. Depending on the duration of
> shutdown, the broker can take some time to enter ISR.
>
> Thanks,
> Neha
> On Aug 20, 2013 4:26 AM, "James Wu" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am wondering if my leader broker crash, how to get it back to ISR after
> > restart kafak ?
> >
> > In the initial status the kafka-list-topic.sh shows:
> > topic: failover-test partition: 0 leader: 0 replicas: 0,1 isr: 0,1
> >
> > If I terminate the leader and kafka-list-topic.sh shows:
> > topic: failover-test partition: 0 leader: 1 replicas: 0,1 isr: 1
> >

> > Is there any document can explain what is the procedure to get my broker0
> > back to isr ?
> >

> > Thanks!
> >
> > --
> > --