Kafka, mail # user - Re: Kafka at ApacheCon this week - 2013-02-25, 19:24
Solr & Elasticsearch trainings in New York & San Fransisco [more info][hide]

Jun Rao 2013-02-25, 17:30
Re: Kafka at ApacheCon this week
Hi Jun,

This meetup is in Portland if I understand it correctly. Is there a plan to
have a meet up in the bay area soon? We are a LA based company. I would
like to attend if there is any meetup coming up soon in San Francisco bay
area. Replication/Upgrading the existing cluster to 0.8 is what I  am
interested in.

Is it possible to arrange one as soon as 0.8 is released?

Regards,
Vaibhav
GumGum