Kafka, mail # user - Loggly's use of Kafka on AWS

+
Philip OToole 2013-12-02, 02:17
+
Joe Stein 2013-12-02, 02:59
Re: Loggly's use of Kafka on AWS
S Ahmed 2013-12-02, 22:50
Interesting.  So twitter storm is used to basically process the messages on
kafka?   I'll have to read-up on storm b/c I always thought the use case
was a bit different.

On Sun, Dec 1, 2013 at 9:59 PM, Joe Stein <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Awesome Philip, thanks for sharing!
>
> On Sun, Dec 1, 2013 at 9:17 PM, Philip O'Toole <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > A couple of us here at Loggly recently spoke at AWS reinvent, on how we
> > use Kafka 0.72 in our ingestion pipeline. The slides are at the link
> below,
> > and may be of interest to people on this list.
> >

> http://www.slideshare.net/AmazonWebServices/infrastructure-at-scale-apache-kafka-twitter-storm-elastic-search-arc303-aws-reinvent-2013
> >
> > Any questions, let me know, though I can't promise I can answer
> > everything. Can't give the complete game away. :-)
> >
> > As always, Kafka rocks!
> >
> > Philip

+
Surendranauth Hiraman 2013-12-02, 22:56