Kafka >> mail # user >> Re: LeaderNotAvailableException: reventing the running of kafka-console-producer.bat

+
Jun Rao 2013-04-05, 04:03
+
Jun Rao 2013-04-06, 04:11
Re: LeaderNotAvailableException: reventing the running of kafka-console-producer.bat
If this happens on every message, it indicates a problem. Could you wipe
out all ZK and Kafka data and try it again? If it still doesn't work, could
you try the latest revision in the 0.8 branch?

Thanks,

Jun
On Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 8:50 AM, Withers, Robert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Yes, it happens on every message.  I ran the zookeeper, server,
> console-producer against --broker-list localhost:9092 --topic test, then
> shut everything down and restarted the zookeeper and server and ran the
> console-consumer --zookeeper localhost:2181 --topic test and both the
> server console and consumer console reported WARNs of
> LeaderNotAvailableException.
>
> Since they were WARNs, would that mean that a message got produced and
> then consumed?
>
> Thanks,
> Rob

+