Kafka, mail # user - Re: How does Kafka decide which Consumer out of multiple Consumer clients to assign to a single topic partition - 2013-08-22, 17:23

Re: How does Kafka decide which Consumer out of multiple Consumer clients to assign to a single topic partition
Thanks Neha for the clarification. I have created a new entry in FAQ for
this question:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/FAQ#FAQ-CanIpredicttheresultsoftheconsumerrebabalance%3F

Dennis, please let me know if this does not fully answer your question.

Guozhang