Kafka, mail # user - Re: kafka producer - retry messages - 2013-11-29, 00:15

Demian Berjman 2013-11-28, 14:38
+
Joe Stein 2013-11-28, 15:11
+
Demian Berjman 2013-11-28, 15:28
+
Steve Morin 2013-11-28, 15:38
+
Demian Berjman 2013-11-28, 16:07
+
Steve Morin 2013-11-28, 16:14
+
Demian Berjman 2013-11-28, 16:36
+
Steve Morin 2013-11-28, 22:52
+
Otis Gospodnetic 2013-11-28, 23:58
+
Philip OToole 2013-11-29, 00:09
+
Steve Morin 2013-11-29, 00:12
Re: kafka producer - retry messages
I should add in our custom producers we buffer in RAM if required, so Kafka can be restarted etc. But I would never code streaming to disk now. I would just run a Kafka instance on the same node.

Philip