Kafka, mail # user - Re: kafka producer - retry messages - 2013-11-29, 00:15

Re: kafka producer - retry messages
I should add in our custom producers we buffer in RAM if required, so Kafka can be restarted etc. But I would never code streaming to disk now. I would just run a Kafka instance on the same node.

Philip