Kafka >> mail # user >> are commitOffsets botched to zookeeper?

Re: are commitOffsets botched to zookeeper?
Currently Kafka depends on zookeeper 3.3.4 that doesn't have a batch write
api. So if you commit after every message at a high rate, it will be slow
and inefficient. Besides it will cause zookeeper performance to degrade.

Thanks,
Neha