Kafka >> mail # user >> problems with one of my tests and the latest 0.8 branch

Re: problems with one of my tests and the latest 0.8 branch
Yup, depending on your Scala version

./sbt "++2.9.2 package"

2.8.0, 2.8.2, 2.9.1, 2.9.2 are available

/*
Joe Stein, Chief Architect
http://www.medialets.com
Twitter: @allthingshadoop