Kafka, mail # user - Re: What are my options? (Ruby/Rails environment) - 2013-08-31, 03:45

Re: What are my options? (Ruby/Rails environment)
In 0.8, the producer no longer depends on ZK. It only takes a list of
brokers. At LinkedIn, we have a 0.8 C producer implementation and plan to
open source it soon.

Thanks,

Jun