Kafka, mail # user - problems with one of my tests and the latest 0.8 branch

+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-06-16, 21:14
+
Eric Sites 2013-06-16, 22:04
+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-06-17, 03:15
+
Joe Stein 2013-06-17, 03:33
+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-06-17, 03:36
+
Joe Stein 2013-06-17, 03:47
+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-06-17, 23:49
Re: problems with one of my tests and the latest 0.8 branch
Jason Rosenberg 2013-06-18, 00:17
Looking at the convenience script for running kafka server, it builds a
classpath by looking in several directories (looking at kafka-run-class.sh).

This script includes a jar under perf/target, should I care about that,
when launching a mavenized version of the server?

Also, it includes jars under the "libs/" directory, which doesn't exist
(there is a "lib/') dir.  Is that an oversight?

Finally, it includes top-level jars that match kafka*.jar, which don't
exist from what I can tell.

Or is there an extra sbt command I need to run to build out more
directories?

Jason

+
Joe Stein 2013-06-18, 00:23