Kafka >> mail # user >> problems with one of my tests and the latest 0.8 branch

Re: problems with one of my tests and the latest 0.8 branch
Looking at the convenience script for running kafka server, it builds a
classpath by looking in several directories (looking at kafka-run-class.sh).

This script includes a jar under perf/target, should I care about that,
when launching a mavenized version of the server?

Also, it includes jars under the "libs/" directory, which doesn't exist
(there is a "lib/') dir.  Is that an oversight?

Finally, it includes top-level jars that match kafka*.jar, which don't
exist from what I can tell.

Or is there an extra sbt command I need to run to build out more
directories?

Jason