Kafka >> mail # user >> Where is broker 'current offset' stored in ZooKeeper?

Re: Where is broker 'current offset' stored in ZooKeeper?
All zk paths in 0.8 are documented in
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Kafka+data+structures+in+Zookeeper

In 0.8, there is a jmx bean (ConsumerLag) in the consumer under
kafka.server that monitors the lag of each partition in terms of messages.
We also have a command line tool ConsumerOffsetChecker.

Thanks,

Jun