Kafka >> mail # dev >> Re: Different library versions (zkclient, metrics) referenced from build files?

Re: Different library versions (zkclient, metrics) referenced from build files?
This was mentioned a few weeks ago with the sbt-assembly task finding
multiple versions of the same libs. The Build.scala was transposed from the
older build, so I didn't see it at the time, but definitely the stuff in
lib/ seems a bit sketchy if there are versions of those JARs in Maven
Central (or other suitable repo).

Derek

--
*Derek Chen-Becker*