Kafka, mail # user - Need help for kafka on windows

Re: Need help for kafka on windows
Timothy Chen 2014-01-14, 19:02
Hi Sripada,

Unfortunately I can't provide a code fix, but it's an easy fix actually.

Basically the path that is trying to look for kafka-run-class.bat is wrong
as it expects that file to be from the current window's folder.

You can either cd into the parent and run it or fix the script.

Tim