Kafka >> mail # user >> Re: Improving the Kafka client ecosystem

Re: Improving the Kafka client ecosystem
Hey Philip,

Yeah I think we have actually done pretty good at getting reasonably
solid clients in a bunch of languages. I just think it is an important
area.

The architecture design patterns idea is fantastic. That would be a
great thing to do.

-Jay

On Fri, Jul 18, 2014 at 11:46 PM, Philip O'Toole