Kafka >> mail # dev >> Config for new clients (and server)

Re: Config for new clients (and server)
Yeah I am aware of how zookeeper behaves, I think it is kind of gross.

I think logging it at DEBUG gets you what you want--by default we don't
pollute logs, but anyone who wants to log this can enable DEBUG logging on
org.apache.kafka.clients.producer.ProducerConfig.

If we want this on by default at LinkedIn we can just set this logger to
debug in our wrapper, we don't need to inflict this on everyone.

The point is that spewing out each config IS a debug according to our
definition:
  http://kafka.apache.org/coding-guide.html

-Jay