Kafka >> mail # user >> LeaderNotAvailable Exception

LeaderNotAvailable Exception
Hi All,

I am new to Apache Kafka. I am facing an issue while starting the producer.

kafka.common.LeaderNotAvailableException: Leader not local for topic test partition 0 on broker 0

        at kafka.server.ReplicaManager.getLeaderReplicaIfLocal(ReplicaManager.scala:168)
        at kafka.server.KafkaApis$$anonfun$22.apply(KafkaApis.scala:423)
        at kafka.server.KafkaApis$$anonfun$22.apply(KafkaApis.scala:418)
        at scala.collection.TraversableLike$$anonfun$map$1.apply(TraversableLike.scala:206)

I have tried hard to find out. But I am unable to find the solution.

So, Please help me to out.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
J. Prasanna Kumar