Kafka >> mail # user >> Monitor Kafka Stats

+
Hanish Bansal 2013-06-06, 11:51
Re: Monitor Kafka Stats
Those stats on the broker are available through JMX. In 0.8, since we use
metrics, you can potentially use different reporters to get the stats (see
http://metrics.codahale.com/getting-started/#reporting-via-http).

Thanks,

Jun
On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 4:50 AM, Hanish Bansal <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I am trying to get some parameters from kafka like Data produced per
> second,
> Data Consumed per second etc.
>
> There is a java api in Kafka "kafka.network.SocketServerStats" that i am
> using
> for my purpose :
>
> socketServerStats.getNumProduceRequests());
> socketServerStats.getNumFetchRequests();
> socketServerStats.getProduceRequestsPerSecond();
>
> But its not giving any values.
>
> Any suggestion will be helpful for me.
>
> --
> *Thanks & Regards*