Kafka, mail # user - Monitor Kafka Stats

Re: Monitor Kafka Stats
Jun Rao 2013-06-06, 15:56
Those stats on the broker are available through JMX. In 0.8, since we use
metrics, you can potentially use different reporters to get the stats (see
http://metrics.codahale.com/getting-started/#reporting-via-http).

Thanks,

Jun