Kafka >> mail # user >> Which version to choose => 0.8 or 0.72

+
Étienne Borel 2013-01-17, 22:07
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-01-17, 22:56
+
Eric Tschetter 2013-01-17, 23:09
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-01-18, 05:09
Re: Which version to choose => 0.8 or 0.72
No, no trick question, I'm just excited to have maven artifacts.

We'll finally be able to get rid of our forked version (both internally and
in Druid) that I haven't been able to get away from because I apparently
fail at making sbt do things ;).