Kafka >> mail # user >> Which version to choose => 0.8 or 0.72

Re: Which version to choose => 0.8 or 0.72
No, no trick question, I'm just excited to have maven artifacts.

We'll finally be able to get rid of our forked version (both internally and
in Druid) that I haven't been able to get away from because I apparently
fail at making sbt do things ;).

--Eric