Kafka >> mail # user >> High Level Consumer commit offset

+
Vadim Keylis 2013-11-04, 22:42
Re: High Level Consumer commit offset
That is correct. If auto.commit.enable is set to faulse, the offsets will
not be committed at all unless the consumer calls the commit function
explicitly.

Guozhang

--
-- Guozhang