Kafka, mail # user - Re: Offset committing on rebalance - 2013-08-20, 01:02

Re: Offset committing on rebalance
Jun, I read that FAQ entry you linked, but I am not seeing any Zookeeper connection loss in the logs. It's rebalancing multiple times per minute, though. Any idea what else could cause this? We're running kafka 0.7.2 on approx 400 consumers against a topic with 400 partitions * 3 brokers.

Ian Friedman