Kafka, mail # dev - test jar - 2012-12-18, 16:40

It would be nice to make a test jar so folks have access to our test
harnesses. It would be understood that these are unstable interfaces.

I'd like to get this in 0.8 even though it is obviously non-critical since
it is just a one line change in the build file. Review?

-Jay