Kafka, mail # user - Re: Local forwarder for performance & reliability - 2013-03-15, 07:56

Ryan Chan 2013-03-15, 05:13
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-03-15, 05:19
Re: Local forwarder for performance & reliability
Hi,

On Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 1:18 PM, Neha Narkhede <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Memory is limited and this is our concern. (We are sending in a quite high rate)
We want to search for a more flexible solution like sync to local disk
and have other process do the retry.
Thanks.

+
Neha Narkhede 2013-03-15, 15:09