Kafka >> mail # user >> kafka 0.8 release schedule?

kafka 0.8 release schedule?
Hello,

I am sure this question has been asked before. But, can someone tell me the
tentative release schedule for Kafka 0.8? And also, when its released, is
it going to be based on Scala 2.9.2 or default to 2.8?

Regards,
Soby Chacko.