Kafka, mail # user - Advice about running 0.8 tests

+
Matan Safriel 2013-02-22, 16:54
Re: Advice about running 0.8 tests
Neha Narkhede 2013-02-22, 17:01
Hi Matan,

All tests pass successfully on 0.8 HEAD as of today. So that points to some
environment issue on your end. Maybe you already have a zookeeper/kafka
running on the same box ?
Al though its a pain, we currently don't use any tool for viewing the test
results, but maybe the new version of sbt that we upgraded to has some
options that I'm unaware of.

Thanks,
Neha
On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 8:53 AM, Matan Safriel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I grabbed the 0.8 branch today and managed building it with SBT as well as
> in eclipse. I'm running the tests through *./sbt test - *which naturally
> yields one long output that is very hard to deal with. What's your favorite
> configuration or tool for viewing kafka 0.8's test results in a more
> intelligible manner?
>
> BTW, out of 160 tests I get 91 failed. I'd be happy to confirm with you
> that's the real picture and not just a result of some setup issue on my
> box.
>
> Your help would be greatly appreciated!
> Matan

+