Kafka >> mail # user >> Advice about running 0.8 tests

Re: Advice about running 0.8 tests
Hi Matan,

All tests pass successfully on 0.8 HEAD as of today. So that points to some
environment issue on your end. Maybe you already have a zookeeper/kafka
running on the same box ?
Al though its a pain, we currently don't use any tool for viewing the test
results, but maybe the new version of sbt that we upgraded to has some
options that I'm unaware of.

Thanks,
Neha