Kafka >> mail # user >> One 0.72 ConsumerConnector, multiple threads, 1 blocks. What happens?

+
Philip OToole 2013-06-13, 02:44
+
Jun Rao 2013-06-13, 04:09
+
Philip OToole 2013-06-13, 04:10
Re: One 0.72 ConsumerConnector, multiple threads, 1 blocks. What happens?
Also, what is it in the ConsumerConnection that causes this behaviour?

I'm proposing here that we move to a model of ConsumerConnection per
thread. This will decouple the flow for each partition, and allow each
to flow, right? We only have one topic on the cluster.

Thanks,

Philip