Kafka, mail # user - Re: Thanks for Kafka - 2013-09-09, 20:32

Re: Thanks for Kafka
That's awesome! Thanks for taking the time to let us know...the nature of
infrastructure is that we usually only hear about things when they don't
work. :-)

It would be great for the project if you guys could do a blog post on your
setup. Also, any objections if I add you to our "powered by" page?