Kafka >> mail # user >> auto.offset.reset in kafka 0.8

+
Martin Eigenbrodt 2013-07-01, 07:51
+
Jun Rao 2013-07-01, 15:45
+
Martin Eigenbrodt 2013-07-02, 04:28
Re: auto.offset.reset in kafka 0.8
Martin,

"other" is not a valid value for auto.offset.reset. This is explained in
the exception itself "kafka.common.InvalidConfigException: Wrong value
other of auto.offset.reset in ConsumerConfig; Valid values are smallest and
largest".

Thanks,

Jun