Kafka >> mail # user >> status of 0.8?

Re: status of 0.8?
Thanks, so if I understand what you are saying is that 0.8 is alpha-ish; i.e. everything pretty much implemented (is there anything major missing - hard to tell looking at JIRA without much context) - we use at our own risk (which we're fine with), but that given we really want 0.8 features we can and should start testing with it today, with an expectation of a release in the next N months where N is hopefully no more than 2