Kafka >> mail # user >> invalid pom in maven central, for 0.8.0-beta1

+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-07-24, 05:48
+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-07-24, 05:53
Re: invalid pom in maven central, for 0.8.0-beta1
Hi Jason, can you please try using
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/releases as a repository
until the beta2 release and confirm that works for you so we know the next
beta will fix things before the 0.8.0 release.  Thanks!

 Joe Stein
 Founder, Principal Consultant
 Big Data Open Source Security LLC
 http://www.stealth.ly <http://www.stealth.ly>