Kafka >> mail # user >> Kafka git branches

Re: Kafka git branches
I need to delete the 0.8.0-beta1-candidate1 branch

The 0.8.0-beta1 release is tagged 0.8.0-beta1 checkout that if you want to match the release

0.8 branch will be the next release

trunk would be 0.8.1 and moving forward

 Joe Stein
 Founder, Principal Consultant