Kafka, mail # user - Re: kafka.javaapi.producer.SyncProducer Confusion - 2013-04-19, 16:21

Samir Madhavan 2013-04-19, 06:31
+
Swapnil Ghike 2013-04-19, 07:24
Re: kafka.javaapi.producer.SyncProducer Confusion
In 0.8, the producer API does not have callbacks to notify you of the
status of the messages. However, I think we want to rethink the client
APIs for 0.9. Let us know if you have feedback.

Thanks,
Neha