Kafka, mail # user - Support for operational training / knowledge transfer

Support for operational training / knowledge transfer
Markus Roder 2013-06-21, 09:34
Hi kafka community and developers,

in our current state of development of a new internal software we at a
state, where we could roll out a first alpha-version of our product. Our
production team has doubts in productional deployment and maintenance of
the kafka instances.
Therefore they requested a knowledge transfer from developers but would
like to have a professional trainer for kafka maintenance.

Is there already any resource available, which provides professional
trainings for kafka?

regards
Markus