Kafka >> mail # dev >> TCP Flow Control strategy VS Push/Pull

Re: TCP Flow Control strategy VS Push/Pull
It seems that your main question is why Kafka lets consumer pull, instead
of broker push? The main benefit that is that the consumer naturally gets
data as fast as it can process. If the broker pushes, it has to keep
estimating the appropriate rate that it can push to the consumer.

Thanks,

Jun