Kafka, mail # user - Re: Kafka's archives on search-hadoop.com (and new Kafka website?) - 2012-12-18, 19:24

Re: Kafka's archives on search-hadoop.com (and new Kafka website?)
This is great! I added a link to mailing list page and we can integrate it
more fully as we improve the site.

-Jay
On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 10:56 AM, Otis Gospodnetic <