Kafka >> mail # user >> Relationship between Zookeeper and Kafka

Re: Relationship between Zookeeper and Kafka
As a test, why not just use a disk with provisioned IOPs of 4000? Just as a test - see if it improves.

Also, you have not supplied any metrics regarding the VM's performance. Is the CPU busy? Is IO maxed out? Network? Disk? Use a tool like atop, and tell us what you find.

Philip