Kafka, mail # user - Re: questions about ISR

Re: questions about ISR
James Wu 2013-08-27, 02:47
Hi Jun,

I am curious Yu's questions too.

1. What is the best practice to set replica.lag.time.max.ms &
replica.lag.max.messages ? As long as possible or something else ?

2. If the broker exceeds one of these 2 configurations, how should we do to
bring the broker back to ISR ? Will controller automatic cover this to
catch broker up, the only thing we need to do is waiting for the broker
back ?

Thanks.

--

Friendly regards,