Kafka, mail # user - Re: testing issue with reliable sending - 2013-10-07, 15:22

Jason Rosenberg 2013-10-04, 18:21
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-10-04, 22:38
+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-10-05, 06:52
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-10-05, 17:01
+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-10-05, 17:18
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-10-06, 08:09
+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-10-06, 17:09
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-10-06, 20:30
+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-10-07, 04:14
Re: testing issue with reliable sending
Jason,

As Neha said, what you said is possible, but may require a more careful
design. For example, what if the followers don't catch up with the leader
quickly? Do we want to wait forever or up to some configurable amount of
time? If we do the latter, we may still lose data during controlled
shutdown.

Thanks,

Jun