Kafka, mail # user - Re: 0.8 build problems - 2013-02-21, 22:46
David Arthur 2013-03-28, 13:36
+
David Arthur 2013-02-21, 22:41
Re: 0.8 build problems
The two simplest approaches (short of parsing SBT output for classpaths)
would be to either use https://github.com/n8han/conscript or
https://github.com/sbt/sbt-assembly. Assembly would give you a nice,
self-contained JAR with all deps. Conscript essentially uses SBT to fetch
deps and run. I'm more familiar with assembly, so I'd be happy to add it to
the build (it's pretty trivial).

Derek