Kafka >> mail # user >> How to force producer and high level consumer to use different Ethernet cards on the kafka broker node

Re: How to force producer and high level consumer to use different Ethernet cards on the kafka broker node
Hi Jun. Just to be clear. Its not possible on single node that has two NIC
cards(each NIC card assign its own ip address) to route traffic for
producer through one NIC card and consumer through the other one while
having kafka listening on the same port for both consumer and producer,
correct?

Thanks,
Vadim