Kafka, mail # dev - Helping out - 2013-06-24, 06:01

Hey,

I now have roughly a day a week I can dedicate to working on Kafka, so I am looking for issues in the 0.8.1 batch that you think might be good starting points. Input would be much appreciated.

Speaking of issues, I think it would be good to either fix https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-946 for 0.8 or just drop the code from the release.

/Sam